It takes a strong disposition to keep away from the sweet draw of M&M's, gummy bears, chocolate chip cookies and soda pops hiding in the crew mess cupboards.
Here are a few signs you're a sugar-addict:
1) Your mood swings from super happy to deep and dark.
2) Your skin breaks out like you're in high school again.
3) Have you put on a few pounds? A few extra pounds can mean sugar is ruling your food cravings.
4) Your cavity count is high and there is evidence of tooth decay.
5) You are slow and sluggish during your day. You drag your butt and watch the clock all day.
6) You get after-meal 'food comas'. Low blood sugar typically follows a blood sugar spike when eating too many sweets.
7) Your taste buds can no longer handle any less than super sweet and extra salt or other flavor-additives on just about everything.
8) You crave food, especially sweet food, all day long!
Now the questions is...what do you do about it?
Stay tuned for our next post on how to get off and stay off sugar for good! Yup, it's hard work but it's certainly possible.