Apr 6 - Captain Team - miami

US CITIZENS/GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY PLEASE - We are looking to hire a Captain and Stew (with cooking skills) couple for an 80’ M/Y – US Flag - Private – Boat will be based behind the owner’s home in Miami Beach - Very family oriented/info…
US CITIZENS/GREEN CARD HOLDERS ONLY PLEASE -

We are looking to hire a Captain and Stew (with cooking skills) couple for an 80’ M/Y – US Flag - Private – Boat will be based behind the owner’s home in Miami Beach - Very family oriented/informal. 80% of the time will just be the owners and maybe have a guest but the other 20% of the cruising time will involve kids and grand kids. If you are interested and available, please contact me at email below for more specific job information.
Register or log in to apply
See More